1. How much does it cost to apply?
- We charge an application fee of $50 per applicant, a deposit of $300, and an administration fee of $150. The application fee is non-refundable upon application, the deposit and admin fee are non-refundable upon approval.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- Typical lease terms are 3-13 months, but longer terms might be available.
- The Preserve at Commerce is a pet friendly community. We allow a maximum of two pets per apartment. Breed restrictions apply. Learn about our policy here.
- 1 Cat = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- 2 Cats = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $30/month
- 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/month
- 2 Dogs = $200 deposit + $400 non-refundable fee, pet rent $80/month
- 1 Cat + 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $300 non-refundable fee, pet rent $55/month
- Residents are responsible for all utilities.
- A parking space in our underground garage is included with your home.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online payments, package receiving, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
Clean building, beautiful newly renovated common areas, updated and spacious units, convenient location close to schools & shopping, park and walking trails within walking distance, amazing amenities! The office staff is wonderful and always so polite and helpful. It’s very apparent that the community here is run by people who genuinely care about my renting experience.- Nicole B.